Unit 8: Music Lovers

Unit 8: Music Lovers

viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

Writings from students


What did I do last week?

On my holidays I went to Madrid and Córdoba. On Monday I was in Madrid with my family and we went to a shopping centre; it was very funny to me.

On Tuesday we visited the museum and art gallery; I saw statues and pictures. On Wednesday we travelled by train to Córdoba. I saw the processions on Thursday and Friday; I loved the Córdoba processions.

We were at home on Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday afternoon I did homework...and these were my holidays.


Written by Carmen Luna

On Easter week I went to the city centre to watch processions with my mum and my friend. Then, at the weekend, I painted my bedroom: half up blue, half down green and in the middle a lot of black horses.
Written by Inma Izquierdo

On Easter week I went to the city centre all the days except tuesday, because I went to the shopping centre to buy a party dress. 

I like Easter week because I go out and I meet my family.
Written by Sonia Martín

This Easter I had a great time and I went every day to the city centre of Malaga. I saw brotherhoods and the day I liked most was the Holy Tuesday. I went with my cousins to see processions. 

On Thursday I also had lots of fun because I saw the Christ of Mena and it is the most important day.
Written by Francisco Miguel Trujillo (Paco)

My Easter week was very fun. On Monday, I went with my grandparents to the city centre, but in the afternoon I didn't practise my favourite sport because it was rainy. On Tuesday, I studied. Later, I went to the city centre and I saw many processions.

On Wednesday, I studied but in the afternoon I went to the Consul, my favourite place. On Thursday, I was at Albert' s house all the day.

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday I participated in a paddel tennis competition and I won.
Written by Elías Pérez

On Easter week I didn't go to the centre because I don't like processions.

On Monday I went to a restaurant in Torremolinos with my cousins, my uncles, my brother and my parents. On Wednesday and Saturday I went to the beach with my mum and on Sunday I went to the cinema.
Written by Alba Pelayo

This Easter I went to my village. I've been at my grandparents' house. I have seen many processions and I have eaten a lot of ice creams. 
Written by Antonio

On Easter I went to Algeciras and I went to two processions. I liked the procession of Algeciras because it was very beautiful but it was small for me because the processions of Malaga are very big.
Written by Laura




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario