Unit 8: Music Lovers

Unit 8: Music Lovers

miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2014

My bank holidays

On Wednesday night I went out with my friends and I went to bed because I was tired!!

On Thursday morning, I went to the beach with my mum. In the afternoon,I went to Arroyo de la Miel because my godparents and their children live there. They went to Paris and brought me a gift. At night I went out with my friends.
On Friday morning, I went to Laura's house with my friend Carmen. In the aftenoon I also went to Laura's house. At night, I stayed in my house and I went to bed early.

On Saturday,my mum and my brother went to the beach but I didn’t go because I did not feel well. In the afternon,I went out with my friend Alejandra.



Today is Sunday and it is THE MOTHER'S DAY. Today I'm going to study.

Written by Alba Pelayo

My bank-holidays were fantastic and very interesting because on Wednesday and on Thursday I went to the beach and played with my friends and family. My aunt was in a hotel,  it´s in Marbella and on Friday he invited my mum, dad, sister and grandmother to spend the day in the hotel. The hotel was comfortably. 

On Saturday I was in a competition of dance with my friends in the stadium and we won.
We are very happy and the dance teacher too. And on Sunday I did my homework.

Imágenes integradas 2
Written by Carmen Luna

On Friday my friends came to my house because we had to do a role-play and an oral presentation. We really enjoyed it and had fun. We did a short theater and we were many hours. On Saturday I was in my house. On Sunday I congratulated my mother for her day.
Written by Laura Gaspar

On holidays I did lots of things. On Thursday I stayed at home because I had a terrible headache, but now I'm better. On Friday morning I was helping my mum cleaning the house. In the afternoon, I went with my mum to the beach. My brother was playing a football match and he lost. My dad was at the football match with my brother. At the beach, we met my friends and my aunt. We had a great time there. 

On Saturday morning I was trying to do all my homework but I couldn't continue because I had a headache again. In the afternoon I was better and we went to the supermarket Carrefour. We bought a lot of food, hair products, body products...and then we went to Marenostrum. We played bowling and I won. We went there because my brother did his homework and it is a little strange because he doesn't like doing them. Then, we went to Burger King. I ordered a Long Chicken.

On Sunday I studied and I went with my family to the beach.
Written by Sonia

Last weekend I did different things. On Thursday I went to Almayate and I played ping-pong and football and did kayak. On Friday I went to Albert's house after I did my homework. On Saturday I played in a paddle competition with my friend Marcos and I lost, but it is an exciting experience.

On Sunday morning I ate with my grandparents because it was the mums' day! And in the afternoon I painted my art project.
Written by Elías

I have been in Malaga with my family. On Saturday I went cycling with my mother. In the afternoon we were shopping and I bought two short trousers. Then, we went home and watched television. On Sunday we went for a three-hours walk. I cycled and my parents walked. 
Written by Antonio








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario